The BEST File Manager for Windows
Works with and greatly enhances:
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Servers 2003 and later
Starting at just $50 for home use and $69 for a business license (and a business two-pack for just $99!)
Major new tools, significant upgrades to current components and faster folder listings.
See the V4 preview here.
A May 2017 Microsft security update for Windows 10 conflicted with a major routine in FileBoss resulting in FileBoss not starting on some Windows 10 systems.
Versions V3.101 and later, fix the problem. You can read more about this at the page
Windows Creators Conflict.
The Utility Factory (makers of FileBoss) bought several graphic collections to use as a basis for the toolbar buttons.
But one set was supplied where each button type was in its own folder based on file format, size and then use.
In order to make selecting the graphics much easier we used FileBoss to search for all the desired graphics (creating a File Set) and then coping all of them to one folder.
• If all the files you want to back up are in a single folder display that folder in an Explore View and go straight to Select the Files to be Copied.
• Otherwise create a File Set containing all of the folders that the files are in. Click here to see how to create a File Set.
• Remember that you can save File Set definitions for later use making it easy and quick to repeat this operation another time.
Select the Files to Copy
• Use any of FileBoss' simple or advanced selection methods to pick the files you want to copy. From simply using the menu command Select > All to selecting by almost any criteria you can think of FileBoss will make this step really easy.
• Click here find out more about selecting files and folders.
• Simply Drag and Drop all the files, from multiple folders, to the folder you want them all in.
• For more about FileBoss advanced Drag & Drop features click here.
• Use the Actionsalt="" Copy To... command from the main menu
• or press F7
The Copy dialog will appear
• Set the destination
• Click OK to copy the files
Click here for complete details on copying files and folders and how to use the Copy To dialog